Time: 90 min, April 30th, 10:00-11:30
Energy communities are usually presented as synonyms of innovative digital services involving demand-side flexibility like optimised self-consumption or aggregation. In the bigger picture, they hold a key role in a decentralised energy system based on constant exchanges between all system actors. However, how can citizen identities fulfil such a dynamic role? What are the missing tools to enable a fully decentralized energy system? In this webinar, the project REScoopVPP and the start-up GridSingularity will propose complementary tools to enable the participation of citizens in a locally managed and interactive renewable energy grid.
The webinar is a result of a collaboration between:
- REScoop VPP: Horizon2020, Grant agreement ID: 893240
Moderator: Sara Tachelet, REScoop.eu
- 10h00 - 10h15 ǀ The new landscape of energy services Roland Tual, REScoop.eu
- 10h15 - 10h30 ǀ Introducing REScoopVPP: The most advanced community-based smart home solution Vincent Dierckx, EnergieID
- 10h30- 10h45 ǀ REScoopVPP supported business models for community-based energy and flex trading Malte Zieher, Bündnis Bürgerenergie e.V.
- 10h45 - 11h00 ǀ Introduction to GridSingularity: Technology and potential future market Ed Hesse, GridSingularity
- 11h00 - 11h15ǀ Live GridSingularity demonstration Fatuma Mohamed Ali, Grid Singularity
- 11h15 - 11h30ǀ Q&A