In the second REScoopVPP newsletter you can find:
- More information about the COFYbox
- Interview with Malte Zieher, project manager. "It is becoming more and more important to think of how to use renewable energy"
- Interview with Vincent Dierickx, REScoopVPP technical coordinator. “The REScoopVPP tools decrease the total energy cost for the local citizens”
- Interview with Ine Swennen, REScoopVPP pilot sites coordinator. "The results will enable cooperatives to keep the ownership of the residential flexibility"
- Recording of the “Energy community engagement in local flexibility markets” workshop of the EU Sustainable Energy Week
- REScoop.eu transposition tracker
- Recording of the the session on how to develop an open smart home ecosystem for and by citizen energy communities at the Sustainable Places conference 2021